Read This If You Are Facing Serious Criminal Charges And Need A West Michigan-Grand Rapids Defense Lawyer
For most people, being arrested and charged with a crime is a traumatic event. One day your life is going along smoothly, and now, you are getting ready to face a hostile and alien world of police, prosecutors, and judges. Everywhere you turn, you see no way out. The world seems to be crashing down on you. Once you have been through this process, you will never be the same again. You simply can’t be. Your world view has been forcibly shaken. Rest assured, the attorneys of the West Michigan Criminal Defense Law Firm are here to help you through this difficult time. A West Michigan-Grand Rapids Defense lawyer will help you and get started on your case asap.
You no doubt have a million questions rolling around in your head. You want to know:
- Am I going to go to jail or prison?
- What is probation and can I get that instead of jail?
- Will I lose my job or have difficulty getting another job?
- How will a criminal record affect the rest of my life?
- Should I have talked to the police?
- Should I just plead guilty and get it over with?
- What is my worst case and best case scenario?
- Will I have a trial?
- Can I even afford an attorney?
- What can an attorney do for me?
It is important that you can answers to these questions. You need someone you can trust to listen to you and get your side of the story. We would be happy to meet you to discuss your case. A West Michigan-Grand Rapids Defense lawyer can help you right away if you call us at 616-821-7691.
The West Michigan Criminal Defense Law Firm has been fighting overzealous prosecutors for years. We have the experience and knowledge necessary in West Michigan courts to get the best results for our clients. From domestic violence lawyers to drug possession lawyers, we have the team of experts you need to get positive results.